Bacon Ranch Chicken Pizza
Chicken pizza recipe starts with a pizza kit and adds cheese, chicken, bacon and a drizzle of ranch dressing
- 1 pkg (16.17 oz each) Chef BoyardeeŽ Pizza Maker™ Cheese (single pizza size)
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 slices fully cooked bacon, heated, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare pizza dough from kit according to package directions. Spread dough on 12-inch round nonstick pizza pan.
- Top evenly with pizza sauce from kit; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, chicken and cheese topping from kit. Bake 20 minutes or until crust is browned and crisp.
- Combine ranch dressing and water; drizzle over top of pizza. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon. Cut into 6 slices to serve.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||21%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||6%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.