Beef Chow Mein-aroni
A Beefaroni recipe with an Asian flare includes colorful vegetables, teriyaki sauce and soy sauce, topped with chow mein noodles for crunch
Boyardeelicious Recipe Contest Finalist -- Submitted by Veronica, Glastonbury, CT
- 2 tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 cups broccoli coleslaw
- 1 can (8 oz each) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 can (15 oz each) Chef BoyardeeŽ BeefaroniŽ Pasta
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki stir fry sauce
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions, green and white parts
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add red pepper, broccoli coleslaw and water chestnuts; cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add Beefaroni, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce and onions; stir together and heat 2 minutes more or until hot. Transfer to serving bowl and sprinkle with chow mein noodles.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||13%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.