Beef Ravioli Pizza Cups with Tomato Basil Salsa
A different take on a pizza recipe -- pizza crust 'cups' filled with Overstuffed Beef Ravioli, topped with pizza sauce and cheese, then completed with tomato basil salsa
Boyardeelicious Recipe Contest Finalist -- Submitted by Michelle Ann, Phoenix, AZ
- 1 pkg (31.85 oz each) Chef BoyardeeŽ Pizza Maker? Cheese (double pizza size)
- 1-1/3 cups very warm water
- 1 tablespoon Pure WessonŽ Vegetable Oil
- PAMŽ Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Chef BoyardeeŽ Overstuffed Beef Ravioli
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 5 plum tomatoes, seeded, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Stir together crust mix from both pouches and water as directed on package. Drizzle oil over dough; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Spray 12 medium muffin cups with cooking spray. Divide dough into 12 pieces. Place 1 piece in each muffin cup; press dough up side to make a cup. Place 1 ravioli in each indentation of dough. Top each ravioli with 1 tablespoon pizza sauce from kit. Sprinkle each cup with Parmesan cheese from kit.
- Bake 17 minutes; top with 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese. Bake 3 mintues more or until cheese melts.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, basil, olive oil, salt and pepper; set aside. Remove pizza cups from pan and top with tomato basil mixture.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||23%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||17%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.