Braided Spaghetti Loaf
A cheesy stuffed bread recipe filled with spaghetti and meatballs -- great for the whole family
Boyardeelicious Recipe Contest Grand Prize Winner -- Submitted by Jennifer, Tell City, IN
- PAMŽ Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 loaf (1 lb each) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Chef BoyardeeŽ Spaghetti & Meatballs
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray large baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside. Roll dough into 14x11-inch rectangle on lightly floured surface. Place dough on baking sheet. Spread Spaghetti & Meatballs lengthwise down center third of dough to within 1/2 inch of each short edge; top spaghetti with mozzarella cheese.
- Cut sides of dough into 12 equal strips, almost to filling. To enclose filling, take strip from each side, overlap in center and pinch together. Continue with remaining strips. Press each end of loaf together and fold under. Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is browned and spaghetti is hot. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into strips.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||19%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||24%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||13%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.