Chef Boyardee Beefaroni, seasoned with tomatoes, ketchup, mustard and dill pickle, is transformed into a simple, weeknight meal for the whole family
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Chef Boyardee® Beefaroni® Pasta
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dill pickle
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 hamburger bun with sesame seeds, torn into small pieces
- Preheat broiler. Spray 10-inch oven-safe skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- Add beefaroni, drained tomatoes, ketchup, pickle and mustard to skillet. Heat 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Top with cheese. Lightly spray torn bun with cooking spray and place on top of cheese. Place skillet under broiler 2 to 3 minutes or until bun pieces are browned and crisp.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||10%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.