Creamy Italian Beefaroni Casserole
Creamy pasta casserole recipe combines Beefaroni, diced tomatoes and cream cheese with a bread crumb topping for an easy baked dish
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Chef Boyardee® Beefaroni® Pasta
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes-No Salt Added, undrained
- 2 ounces cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Blue Bonnet®-stick, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. Add Beefaroni, undrained tomatoes, cream cheese and Italian seasoning to dish; stir together.
- Cover dish with microwave-safe plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until cream cheese softens and blends when stirred.
- Meanwhile, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and Blue Bonnet. Sprinkle over warm Beefaroni mixture. Bake 15 minutes or until mixture is hot and crumb topping has browned lightly.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||24%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.