Deelicious Artichoke Mac and Cheese
Easy mac and cheese recipe is enhanced with the flavors of artichokes and potato chips
Boyardeelicious Recipe Contest Finalist -- Submitted by Jean, St. Paul, MN
- PAMŽ Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Chef BoyardeeŽ Mac & Cheese
- 1 can (14 oz each) artichoke hearts in water, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
- 3/4 cup crushed potato chips
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place Mac & Cheese, artichokes, garlic powder and cheese in dish; carefully stir until combined.
- Smooth top; sprinkle with potato chips. Bake 20 minutes or until hot and chips have browned.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||28%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||16%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.