Hawaiian Ravioli Skillet
A quick ravioli skillet recipe with smoky ham, sweet pineapple and green bell pepper for a new flavor twist
- PAMŽ Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup drained pineapple tidbits in juice
- 2 ounces sliced lean smoked ham, chopped (2 ounces = 1/3 cup)
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Chef BoyardeeŽ Mini RavioliŽ Beef Ravioli
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add pineapple and ham; cook 1 to 2 minutes more or until lightly browned.
- Add ravioli; stir gently to combine. Cook 5 minutes or until hot. Top with cheese.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||16%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||25%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||15%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.