Meatball Minestrone Soup
Quick minestrone soup recipe starts with the convenience of canned spaghetti & meatballs combined with seasoned tomatoes and white beans
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup frozen chopped vegetable blend for seasoning (onion, celery, bell pepper)
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Chef Boyardee® Spaghetti & Meatballs
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz each) Great Northern beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Spray medium saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add vegetables; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add spaghetti & meatballs, undrained tomatoes, beans, water and garlic powder. Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 to 7 minutes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||11%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||21%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.