Memphis-Style Mac and Cheese Sandwiches
A grilled 'cheese' sandwich recipe goes Memphis-style when chicken with a little BBQ sauce is layered under mac and cheese
Boyardeelicious Recipe Contest Finalist -- Submitted by Edwina, Hayden, ID
- 1-1/4 cups rotisserie chicken or cooked pork, shredded
- 1/4 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 8 slices country-style white or sourdough bread
- 1 can (15 oz each) Chef BoyardeeŽ Mac & Cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Combine chicken and barbecue sauce in small bowl. Layer chicken evenly over 4 bread slices. Cover with an even layer of Mac & Cheese. Top with remaining bread slices; press together gently. Lightly spread outside of both sides of sandwiches with butter.
- Preheat nonstick griddle or large skillet over medium heat. Cook sandwiches about 3 minutes per side or until golden brown. Cut sandwiches in half and serve with additional barbecue sauce for dipping, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||22 g||34%|
|Saturated fat||10 g||51%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||23%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.