Mini Ravioli Taco Bake
An easy casserole recipe of mini beef ravioli and diced tomatoes, completed with cheese, crunchy corn chips and shredded lettuce for the taco experience
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Chef Boyardee® Mini Ravioli® Beef Ravioli
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1-1/2 tablespoons 30% less sodium taco seasoning mix (from 1.25 oz pkg)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup original corn chips
- 3/4 cup shredded lettuce
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Combine ravioli, drained tomatoes, onion and taco seasoning mix in large bowl; place mixture in baking dish.
- Cover with foil; bake 35 to 40 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbly. Remove foil; sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Place corn chips around outer edge of dish and lettuce in center just before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||13 g||21%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||31%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||15%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.