A tasty soup recipe made with Chef Boyardee Mini ABC's & 123's, canned vegetables and Italian sausage for a pasta fagioli anytime with on hand ingredients
Boyardeelicious Recipe Contest Finalist -- Submitted by Connie, Indianapolis, IN
- 1/2 pound Italian pork sausage
- 1 can (15 oz each) Chef Boyardee® Mini ABC's & 123's
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 1/2 can (15 oz each) mixed vegetables with potatoes, undrained
- 1/2 can (15 oz each) red kidney beans, undrained
- 1 can (14 oz each) lower sodium beef broth
- Cook sausage in large saucepan over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Add all remaining ingredients to saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 30 minutes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||12%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||15%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.