Pepperoni Spaghetti Bake
A unique spaghetti casserole -- Chef Boyardee Spaghetti and Meatballs layered with cheese on a biscuit base, topped with pepperoni and baked together for a flavorful 'pizza' style dish
- PAMŽ Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/4 cups original baking mix
- 1/2 cup reduced fat (2%) milk
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Chef BoyardeeŽ Spaghetti & Meatballs
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup sliced turkey pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. Combine baking mix and milk in medium bowl; stir until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls on bottom of baking dish (will not completely cover bottom). Spoon 1 can spaghetti and meatballs over dough and sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Top with remaining can spaghetti and meatballs, remaining 1/4 cup cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is done in centers and browned.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||19%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||24%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.