Ravioli Florentine Soup
A quick and easy ravioli soup recipe flavored with Italian sausage, diced tomatoes and fresh spinach
Boyardeelicious Recipe Contest Finalist -- Submitted by Cheryl, Wake Forest, NC
- 1/2 pound mild Italian pork sausage
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Chef Boyardee® Cheese Ravioli
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14 oz each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- Cook sausage in large saucepan over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Add all remaining ingredients to saucepan; simmer 15 minutes or until spinach wilts completely.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||20%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||14%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.