A tasty Sloppy Joe recipe features Beefaroni combined with ground beef and classic seasonings, served on mini sandwich buns
Boyardeelicious Recipe Contest Finalist -- Submitted by Lillian, Selden, NY
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1-1/2 cups chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Chef BoyardeeŽ Whole Grain Beefaroni
- 4 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 24 mini sandwich buns
- Cook meat, bell pepper, onion and garlic in large skillet over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes or until meat is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Reduce heat to medium-low; stir in Beefaroni, mustard, sugar, chili powder, salt and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Spoon meat mixture onto bottom halves of buns. Close with top halves. Garnish with pickle chip, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||13%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.