Chef Boyardee Beefaroni combined with tomatoes, black beans and corn, topped with cheese and crunchy tortilla chips for a taco-inspired dish
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Chef Boyardee® Beefaroni® Pasta
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup broken yellow tortilla chips
- Place Beefaroni, drained tomatoes, beans, corn and cumin in large saucepan; stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and broken chips just before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||13%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||24%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.