Toasted Ravioli Pizza Pockets
Pita pocket recipe filled with Beef Ravioli, fresh tomatoes and cheese and then toasted quickly under the broiler
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Chef BoyardeeŽ Beef Ravioli
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup chopped plum tomatoes
- 4 white pita pocket breads (6-1/2 inch), cut in half
- 3/4 cup shredded Italian blend or mozzarella cheese
- Preheat broiler. Combine ravioli and garlic powder in large microwave-safe bowl; cover with microwave-safe plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is hot. Carefully stir in tomatoes.
- Divide mixture evenly and spoon into pita pockets. Top with cheese. Place filled pockets on baking sheet; broil 2 to 3 minutes or until bread is toasted and cheese melts.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||13%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.